Course description coming soon.
Click Here to Download Course Agenda PDF
The faculty have been selected for their teaching expertise, creativity, innovations in teaching and experience with the AP* Program curriculum. All faculty members are endorsed and certified by the Middle Atlantic Regional Office of The College Board and have demonstrated a commitment to excellence that is second to none.
- Classes are scheduled from Tuesday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Class check-in begins at 7 a.m. with as brief orientation at 7:20 a.m.
- Participants receive a catered lunch Tuesday – Thursday.
- Morning and afternoon coffee/snack breaks are provided each day.
AN OPPORTUNITY FOR LEARNING AND INTERACTING
Instructors encourage sharing among participants that will enhance the knowledge and skills of all participants for effective teaching. The opportunity to exchange and communicate with instructors and colleagues within the Middle Atlantic Region and beyond is a valued support resource for the entire school year.
Questions/concerns about your particular course can be addressed by going to course description and clicking on the instructor’s name. You will then be able to e-mail the instructor. Any problems call the Lewes AP* Summer Institute office at 302-644-0277.
* This Summer Institute has been endorsed by Advanced Placement Program, AP, Pre-AP, College Board and it’s logo are registered trademarks of the College Board.